Under Roof Insulation Materials Reflects most of radiation heat (blocks 97% of radiation heat). It is light in weight but excellent tear-resistance & good puncture resistance. It is easy to handle during construction. It is used widely to make car cap to reflective sunshine & in roof,floor,wall,pack food for heat retaining. This combination provides excellent water vapour resistance and higher tensile strength.
Under Roof Insulation Materials Characteristics:
- Perfect uniformity, test on line in process. High barrier
- The material provides excellent insulation: reflects up to 97% of radiant energy in addition to reflective sheeting resisting other types of heat transfer from conduction,convection,and radiation. The side of metalized PET forms an effective barrier against moisture, air currents and vapors.
- Clean, thin and light weight
- Outstanding safety and environmentally friendly.
- Easy to install, high efficiency.
- Cost effective and versatile.
Under Roof Insulation Materials Usage:
Under Roof Insulation Materials is economical solution for a wide range of industrial, manufacturing ,packaging and consumer application. Such as for industrial sheds, commercial buildings, home insulation ,under wood or laminated flooring, roof insulation, carpet underlay and construction, packaging material to the sensitive products.
Under Roof Insulation Materials Types:
- Metalized PET /PE woven fabric/Metalized PET.
- Metalized PET /PE/PE woven fabric.
- Metalized PET/PE/PE woven fabric/PE
- Roll Size
- Roll Width: 1000mm to 1250mm
- Roll Length: 60m to 1500m
- Core I.D.: 76mm
- Special dimension on request.